Loading

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Kusum Sikdar

The scene abegaghana. The girl's eyes will bicker. Then I will read through the water. We bicker, but through the eyes of hundreds of dogs are not even trying. I understand that when they roar around the issue. Lalatipa abhinayasilpi by Kusum Sikdar, the city of Paris in France, when the temperature of -3 degrees Celsius. I was going into a corner with ice water. France lalatipa - It's funny how often shooting when such events occurred.
Swapan Ahmed administered lalatipa movie theaters have already been released. This is the second movie, Kusum Sikdar performed. Khalid Mahmood gahine Mithun's first film sound. 'I have to change the name of lalatipa. We've worked together for a change. Impress teliphilma there has been cooperation. However, visitors to our side if you can not change, movie theaters, go see.
Lalatipa movie was about a half year before the shooting. Hot and cold - Two abahaoyatei we have to work. France, the intense cold. Parata sometimes ice. Eiffel TOWER, lyubha Museum in front of the shooting.I like to travel to France before. The Forum's experience is different. We work with a team in France. Coral island in Thailand, shooting in the summer has been very patayate. Rode the skin was burned. I've worked in most dhamaraiyeo. I usually try to play without makeup. The more makeup you do not like it. Lalatipa shots and Kajol, has lipstick. We often shooting in Paris during the French designer Hilary endujara dressed posakagulora design. The music scene of the shooting, and I often shooting posakagulora design. This is my second job with the film's imanera. When heard, Speak this film work, he got some relief. Friendship and good understanding with her. It can be uncomfortable and it does not work. This type of commercial films do not work, many of these questions. I answer, if you work in film, I sbastidayaka. '
Luxor - anandadhara phatojenika Miss Bangladesh and 00 in the contests of Kusum. Pathacala anew from him. However, nothing was done since the start of the year 006. 'I am the first North-South University bibie lakse me. From said first education. Then something else. I wanted to give priority lekhaparake. The proposal got a lot of good work, but could not. We pass to graduate without regular work. '
Sikadara the yolk, and his acting has bhinnamatra gahine words. Who saw this movie, I have praised the performance Kusum Sikdar.
'This has been possible for the husband and mother-in for the long pathacala. They have inspired me and many ways to support. Before that I got the wedding - from the father. 'Lalatipa viewers what they said, it's now waiting Kusum Sikdar.